- No resistance
- A reasonable retreat cost of three
- You have obtained a fierce 270 HP
- This is particularly beneficial if we consider its Anger, which singes for 30 at the base, yet puts in 10 extra for every single destruction counter on Charizard, maximum at an insane 290.
- For more reliable destruction, Flare Strike strikes a fierce 230, nonetheless, you cannot utilize it twice in a row.
- GX move Double Blaze reaches 200, and if you possess three extra energy, puts in 100 more further immunity to any influences on the defending Pokémon.
- Two strong Fire-types attach for this scorching duo.
- Good to have available, however, there are more generous GX strikes with your more than stable base plays, and protect your one shot for another unit
Category: Pokemon Tag-Team Cards