- Mimikyu’s team simply keeps 240 HP which is less than most of the duos
- A low retreat cost
- Resistance to Fighting
- Moreover, he barely ever actually requires two energy
- Enough to fuel his attacks which also includes the bonus from the GX attacks
- Poltergeist discloses your competitor’s hand, negotiating 50 for each present trainer card
- As it is a bit unpredictable card, it is a strong early-game strike, particularly since it gives you information about the upcoming plays
Certainly, Gengar & Mimikyu GX is a strong and energy-efficient card, however, the lesser HP and weakness to Dark give rise to Mimikyu as helpless to “Zoroark GX,” which is one of the most prominent meta cards.
Category: Pokemon Tag-Team Cards
Type: Normal Features: Fierce 270 HP, so they will tank plenty of destruction before collapsing Since they approve any energy kind, they can fit in…
Type: Grass Features: Like Wailord, bulky Venusaur seizes four energy to retreat Offers no resistance, however, acknowledges a heavy HP reserve and also three powerful plays Pollen Hazard…
Type: Grass Features: No resistance which is not good, however, Pheromosa’s duo has a good landing of two, giving rise to escape possible Uses: Jet Punch is…
There are no reviews yet.